30 Day Letter Challenge: Day 6 - A Stranger

September 20, 2010

Dear Stranger,

Hello there, nice to meet you. There are many things that you will never know about me just by looking at me. First of all, I just really want you to like me. Above all else, I am always looking for new friends and contacts...like-minded people. I know that I may seem shy and quiet. Maybe a little aloof. I don't really know you, so I have a hard time just putting myself out there. I am really working on expanding my comfort zone, so I hope that you would be patient with me.

I know that I may seem stuck up on the outside, but that is really only because I am kinda shy. I hope that you will want to know me SO much that you take the extra time to be patient with me while I warm up to you.

Love always,

Kat ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...