To Be Thankful

November 22, 2012

In the midst of trials and tribulations, I must be mindful of all the things I have and am very grateful for.

1. Boo Thang! He's definitely been my rock this year. It's a co-dependent relationship that I'm grateful for.

2. My job. As much as I whine about it, I was unemployed this time last year. This job and its benefits and perks have given me blessings to do things that I haven't been financially able too in a long time.

3. Family and friends....I found out who my real friends were over the past few months and who really cares about me. Real and cyber.

4. My townhouse. It is great to have your own space. It really is.

5. My life. It's been one health scare after another. I'm just happy to be here.

What are you thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...