Today is a special day!!

March 15, 2009

"All the pictures that hung in memory before I knew you have faded and given place to our radiant moments together. Now I cannot live apart from you. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." - Sarah Bernhardt


Love is a beautiful thing, you know. I know that sounds very cliche'....but it's true. See that wonderful guy....that's Jay. Today is our official first anniversary. Official? Yes, official. We have been tied at the hip for two years and we celebrate that date, too. But today is the day we made it official. This is still a fairly new relationship, yet i feel like I have known him forever. We met in May of 2006 and became fast friends. I can talk to him about any and every thing. We have so much in common - we enjoy the same types of music, some of the hobbies....we just click.

This man is one of my best friends. He has my back and I definitely have his. The time that we have spent together have been all sorts of wonderful. To think...I almost passed him over!! I can't even begin to think about how it would be if he were not in my life because it is like he has always been here. I don't know what life has planned for the both of us, but I know that right now, I am enjoying the ride.


Today is also a special day because I just became a candidate for baptism. I have had a host of different emotions about this - which were tossed over with Jay because he really does get me, lol. I am happy for the next phase of my life....and another post or couple of posts are needed to fully explain it. But right now I am just basking in all of it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...